SPI Logistics keeps all Proof of Delivery (POD’s) on file. Should you require a POD for
any shipment please contact email@example.com or call 1-866-744-7774 ext. 206 or Ext. 207
Special Billing Requirements:
Are Purchase Orders or Reference numbers required?
Do you require supporting documentation to approve invoices for payment?
Billing Address (if different from above):
CREDIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS, the parties agree to as follows:
1. Applicant authorizes SPI or its agents to conduct a credit investigation on a continuing basis to substantiate and maintain an
operating line of trade credit.
2. Applicant shall make payment within 30 days from invoice date. Past due accounts will be assessed a finance charge of 1.5% per
month compounded daily (19.72% per annum) after a reasonable grace period.
3. In the event that any account is not paid when due and legal action is commenced, SPI will be entitled to reasonable collection
and court costs, including interest, attorney fees and any cost of any appeal.
4. As an arranger of freight services, SPI’s aggregate liability on any load is limited to the total service fee charged for the
shipment. SPI will act on the client’s behalf with the carrier on any freight claim. The service carrier will be liable for all losses
they are at fault for. Neither SPI nor the carrier are responsible or liable for shipper error or packaging.
5. SPI reserves the right to amend or revoke the operating line of trade credit at any time at its sole discretion.
6. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the parties hereby attorn to the
jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia in the event of any dispute if the Applicant is domiciled in Canada.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington and the parties hereby attorn to the
jurisdiction of the State of Washington in the event of any dispute if the Applicant is domiciled in the United States of America.
APPLICANT SIGNATURE (Required):
SPI MAY REQUEST A BANK CONTACT and 3 TRADE REFERENCES
When completed and signed, please return this agreement and any supporting documents to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Our Fax: 1-866-537-1567
SPI Receivables team available at: 1-866-744-7774 Ext 206 or 207 or email us at email@example.com